My journey through finding new recipes and learning to be a great cook...





Monday, June 7, 2010

Turkey Meatballs with Quick And Spicy Tomato Sauce and Whole-Wheat Spaghetti





Tonight was a little rushed to make this meal. After work I went all around running errands and didn't get home until 8 or so. Nick met me over at my apartment and we didn't sit down to eat until 8:45 PM. I hate eating so late and being so rushed.

This was a really great meal, though and healthy too! I got it from foodnetwork.com and I think I will definitely make this again. This experience was much better than my last post. At least a clove of garlic didn't go flying across the room like last time!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I think James wants me to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, that looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I saw your blog on FB and I've been wanting to visit :)

    So cute - so yummy - FOLLOWING!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete